The Always Free Checking Account
The best checking choice around! All the options you want with none of the fees.
- No minimum balance required
- No per check charge
- Unlimited check writing
- FREE CU*EasyPay online bill payment. Find out more.
- Overdraft protection available to qualifying individuals. Find out more.
- Debit MasterCard Check Card
- Premier Members receive a free box of checks (member is responsible for postage)
- Generation Next Members receive one free box of checks (member is responsible for postage)
Money Market Checking Account
Want to earn dividends on your checking? Try our Money Market Checking account, available to members that typically keep a higher balance in their checking account. This account, which pays dividends monthly, does require an initial deposit of $1,000 and a minimum balance of $1,000 must be maintained in order to avoid monthly fees. The Money Market Checking Account has all the benefits of our Always Free Checking Account with the advantage of earning monthly dividends.
Debit MasterCard Check Card
A Debit MasterCard from Kent County Credit Union is safe and secure. Since the card is linked to your checking account, you can use it at merchants and ATMs worldwide, and the funds are deducted automatically from your checking account. Cash may be good, but using a Kent County CU Debit Card & saying CREDIT is even better. Here are just a few reasons:
- No chance of losing your cash
- Easier to dispute
- Gives you more protection
- Faster way to pay
- Tracking of purchases is more convenient
So, use your KCCU Debit MasterCard and say "Credit".
Choose Your MasterCard Debit Card Design You now have the option of selecting the MasterCard Debit Card design you want. Simply clink on the link above to see different options.
Secured by MasterCard
Secure your online purchases by registering your Kent County Credit Union Debit MasterCard.
Reorder your checks online.
Simple Switch Kit
Let us help you switch your account to Kent County Credit Union. These forms will assist you.